Sunday, June 1, 2008

Milk, Some Eggs, and a Stick of Buttah...


I visited last night with my cousin's incredible baby, who I rarely get to see because they live in Vancouver. He's unbelievable. It's like he just knows me. Meeting this child for the first time totally rocked my world. He was a nudge in the right direction for taking pro-active steps to get my life on track. Suffice to say, I'd like one of my own some day soon.

And so I make lists. I'm a big list maker. I've made lists about the type of apartment I wanted to find, the kind of qualities I look for in a new job, the type of friends I want in my life, the sorts of things I would like to spend my time focusing on, and of course the very obvious - the type of mate I want to attract. These are like offering up secret wishes to the universe, by putting pen to paper and drawing them out of the ether and into my life.

Without further ado:

The Yes:

Intelligence
Sense of Humour
Playfulness/Sense of Adventure
A love of sex
A sense of love and respect for women
A love of dogs
A desire for children
Ambition
A love of travel
Gregariousness
A love of music
Appreciation for the arts
Health Consciousness
Generosity
Graciousness
Open-mindedness
A love of nature
Supportive of my work and my dreams
Financial security and responsibility

The Maybe:

Loves to cook
Environmentally aware
Artistic/Creative
Well read
Musical

The No:

Lying
Laziness
Smoking
Emotionally Unavailable
Abusive
Paranoia/Mistrust
Jealousy
Sexual Issues
Misogynistic Tendencies
Controlling Behavior
Serious health issues
Passive Aggression
Alcoholism
Substance Abuse
Infidelity
Criminal Records
Issues with his mom

No comments: