Saturday, August 2, 2008

Am I a Racist, or an Idiot?




Last night I learned that these men are in fact two very different people. The man on the top is Don Cheadle, and the man below him Tim Meadows. No kidding.

All this time, I thought that Boogie Nights was an extraordinary performance for someone who played "The Ladies Man" on SNL. And I was thrilled that he was handed a juicy role in Hotel Rawanda.

And then, during a heated debate with a very handsome fellow on a patio, a text message and a group of strangers piping up won the argument in his favor, and clarity fell on me like a drunken bridesmaid.

Incredible. I can just imagine the beautiful way that he will step into his next role as president of the United States of America. A proud day in history, that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is ok. I used to think Kurt Russell and Patrick Swayze were the same person.